- Regional Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
The biopsy puncture cannula was developed by Pajunk for simple and safe aspiration of bone marrow from the pelvic or the sternum area. The ergonomically shaped handle and the extremely sharp cutting edge of the cannula tip guarantee the clinician a high degree of operational comfort during puncture and aspiration.
The user-friendly handle permits the operator to specifically exert pressure during performance of the puncture. The biopsy cannula is equipped with an adjustable depth stop for the safety of the patient and the clinician. The Luer-Lock connection in the handle ensures the safe connection to the aspiration syringe.
The essentials at a glance
- anatomically shaped handle
- extremely sharp cutting edge of the cannula tip
- puncture cannula made of highgrade stainless steel with great stability
- safe sample extraction due to a specially shaped cannula shaft
- aspiration connection with Luer-Lock connector